Recent content by walkngdude

  1. W

    Dell PCI-E Card in a Satandard Motherboard

    Thanks, I bought the second one for nineteen dollars.
  2. W

    Dell PCI-E Card in a Satandard Motherboard

    I have to send my XFX Radeon 5870 in for service (2 weeks) and would like to buy a cheap video card to keep my ASUS P6x58D Premium system up for office apps until it gets back. I checked on ebay and I see lots of Dell PCI-E cards for $9 like this one...
  3. W

    5970 at zipzoomfly for $900

    Quick, they still have a few left!!
  4. W

    5970 at zipzoomfly for $900

    Oh sh*t! http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=10011642
  5. W

    So I bought a p46 and

    well I didn't buy yet, I have an empty case, been sitting here a month or so and I'm waiting for a 5970. I wonta CPU - Intel Core i7-920 Bloomfield 2.66GHz LGA 1366. At Newegg for - $278.99 Motherboard - ASUS P6T Deluxe V2 LGA 1366. At Newegg for - $289.99 RAM - OCZ Platinum 6GB (3 x 2GB)...
Back
Top