I've been doing a technology research for a few months, and I've learned a lot from it. One of the last things that I still don't know much about is Freesync.
I've read about it a bit: It didn't started very good, but then AMD fixed it, and then improved it a lot with Crimson. There's also some...
There's been a whole lot of discussion on Overclock.net forums about this monitor
Most sources are saying that this will be a 100hz monitor out of the box, which means no more 100hz lottery like the X34 owners have to do. Still some panel "experts" do insist in saying that it will be the same...
I don't actually own a ZxR, but I'm looking foward to buy it. I'm also thinking about the Asus Strix SLX but it doesn't have any Optical In/Out, and that's bad for me because I also play on consoles and I'd like to use the card to get a great sound quality from them.
Thank you again for the help.
Thanks for the advice!
What's the difference between the XTD Analog and Digital? I'm a newbie to sound here, but let's say I really want the best for my ears.
EDIT: Forgot to mention, I can't use anything but headphones because living in apartments sucks.
I'm thinking about getting an Asus Strix Raid DLX or an Creative ZxR.
This card is brand new but it seems it doesn't have any Optical In/Out, and since I also play on consoles it would be great to use the card to get some great audio quality from them.
In the other hand, the ZxR do have...
I'm needing some help to find out which one would be the best for a Creative ZxR soundcard.
Please note that the card supports 5.1 only, so I don't plan on spending more money for 7.1 headphones since I'm not going to use all of it's audio channels.
Hello there,
I was planning to overclock my CPU but I noticed some things that I think I should first consult
That temperature, TMPIN1, I have no idea what it means, but always stays at this temperature, even when playing. I should mention that I never had crashes or blue screen or...