• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by voomik

  1. V

    34" 21:9 UltraWide Displays (3440x1440) - LG UM95/UM65 & Dell U3415W

    Errr...mine is June 2014, box says May...
  2. V

    34" 21:9 UltraWide Displays (3440x1440) - LG UM95/UM65 & Dell U3415W

    Just received mine from B&H Photo. Looks to be a May Rev 0.2 model. I only have one 1"x1" spot of bleed. I will try to post a picture later this evening. The sentiment in the thread is ALL backlight bleed, so I hope this gives someone something to look forward to! I was pretty worried about the...
  3. V

    Apple Mac Mini Desktop - MC815LL/A (July, 2011) +Keyboard and Mouse Ends: 4d 23h

    Recieved the Mac Mini as described by Krenum in excellent condition! Thanks again Krenum for the qucik shipping. My Ebay profile -> http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=cpablo0001&ftab=AllFeedback
  4. V

    Apple Mac Mini Desktop - MC815LL/A (July, 2011) +Keyboard and Mouse Ends: 4d 23h

    I was looking at your previous thread for this. Why are you looking to get rid of it?
  5. V

    Dell's IPS and multitouch ST2220T finally shipping

    I am debating whether or not to purchase this. I will await feedback.
  6. V

    750W Modular PSU, OCed i5 System

    I bought the SeaSonic and I love that thing...smooth...
Back
Top