• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by vmsdraco

  1. V

    Broadband Cap Limits Petition

    Yeah I know the feeling when there is only one ISP in your area and you have to put up with terrible cable service! I saw my cable statement for this month and noticed something similar concerning how much downloading I did for the month. I have to investigate further to see if there is a cap I...
  2. V

    What do you think of COD: Black Ops 2?

    I haven't completed the solo campaign and just started leveling up on Multiplayer. I find the way they have MP setup is interesting, no longer do you have the freedom to select a specific map and the server groups you with other players that I guess have the same connection speed? I like the new...
Back
Top