Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Why do I value Seasonic units?
I can't make up my mind between performance, reliability, uniqueness of some of their power supplies, or how quiet most of them run. They're also very affordable based on all the factors mentioned above.
ben07,
On your black build with the motherboard tray turned upside down, can you explain how you attached the front of the motherboard tray to the inside of the front panel, since there are no screw holes on the inside left of the front panel to connect the motherboard tray once it's flipped...
Thanks to everyone in this thread for all the great info. A few days ago, I also bought the DIY black version of this case with the gold feet for $38 with free shipping on NewEgg. I can't believe how tiny it is!
Unfortunately, due to my current employment situation, I probably won't be able to...
I'd like to sell these as a pair:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-CORSAIR-NEUTRON-SSD-2-5-256GB-SATA-III-SOLID-STATE-DRIVES-CSSD-N256GB3-BK-/171326373680
Selling since I'd like to get 4 128GB SSDs into a RAID 0 array w/a Areca controller :)
These drives have been rock-solid stable for me since day...