• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Viper8547

  1. V

    Intel core i5 2500K $99 [MicroCenter]

    Went to my local MC today and the guy said some ordered online were not picked up and will go back on sale at midnight. Just a head up. edit: This is the Chicago MC.
  2. V

    [FS] Borderlands 2 code from GPU

    Replied. Sale pending with Crimson.
  3. V

    [FS] Borderlands 2 code from GPU

    Morning bump.
  4. V

    Hi Jerm, My paypal is: viper8547@sbcglobal.net I'll send the code when I get payment. Thanks.

    Hi Jerm, My paypal is: viper8547@sbcglobal.net I'll send the code when I get payment. Thanks.
  5. V

    [FS] Borderlands 2 code from GPU

    Late night bump.
  6. V

    [FS] Borderlands 2 code from GPU

    Morning bump.
  7. V

    [FS] Borderlands 2 code from GPU

    Selling my Borderlands 2 code which came with my GeForce 670 GTX I bought a week ago. Asking for [SOLD] through PayPal. Thanks for looking.
  8. V

    My 4870 is dying?

    Looks like MSI has a 2-3 year warranty, I'm gonna have to go that route now.
  9. V

    My 4870 is dying?

    I got my MSI 4870 1GB almost two years ago brand new on ebay. Just recently (today), my desktop has been acting up. I would be browsing the internet, and would suddenly hear a click (sound my desktop makes when it resets) get a black screen and then my monitor would read no input. I would wait...
  10. V

    the next WoW like game?

    sad thing about WoW is that you can start with nothing, and within 3 months of playing, you can be max level with full epics. True story with my shadow priest. Jump right in man, it will be a fun time exploring all the areas. Make sure you join a highly populated server though, some are just...
  11. V

    Hit the wall with WoW...So bored with random dungeons now

    Have you thought of PvP (arena) ? Instant queues makes it a quick a fun experience. PvE gets boring and is way too much of a time sink after you finish leveling imo.
  12. V

    FS: Final Fantasy XIII PS3 BNIB

    Still for sale? Sent a PM.
  13. V

    Galaxy - 8 weeks of Free Video Cards @ [H] - Week 8

    in for an upgrade!
  14. V

    Gaming headsets for PC

    Okay, I'll pick up the FiiO E5 as recommended on page 4, not too much of an investment at least :D
  15. V

    Gaming headsets for PC

    question about headphone amps.. Would I notice a difference with my senn 595's? I'm plugging them into my internal sound card right now, x-fi xtrememusic. Just wondering if I'm getting the most out of these, I'm not much of an audiophile.
Back
Top