• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Viper007Bond

  1. V

    Just Ordered My Westinghouse L2410NM!!

    This solution works with the 257.15 drivers too! :) http://blogs.nvidia.com/ntersect/2010/05/introducing-the-new-256-driver-release.html
  2. V

    Just Ordered My Westinghouse L2410NM!!

    Thank you, thank you, thank you! INF change works great with 197.75!
  3. V

    Just Ordered My Westinghouse L2410NM!!

    I'm coming up on the end of my 1 year warranty and can't decide if it's worth returning or not. Been on VGA for a few months now without a single flicker, but the lack of sharpness sucks (analog FTL). I'd love to go back to DVI/HDMI, but the dropping of the signal drove me nuts. Gonna call...
  4. V

    Just Ordered My Westinghouse L2410NM!!

    The Westinghouse. I've had nothing but trouble with the HDMI port on mine. Don't take the risk it could happen to you.
  5. V

    Just Ordered My Westinghouse L2410NM!!

    That's what I'm afraid of, but for the past day or two I can't even use my monitor (constant signal drop every few seconds, or 100% signal drop too). I'm on VGA right now as it's the only thing I can get working. It's not blurry per se, it's just not even close to as sharp. It's as if...
  6. V

    got my l2410nm!

    Hang onto all your receipts, etc. If you're using a HDMI / DVI cable for your hookup, prepare for the chance that you'll start getting signal drops. :(
  7. V

    Just Ordered My Westinghouse L2410NM!!

    I'm trying to decide if I want to RMA mine or not (bought it 3/08, so I still have a few month on my warranty). My only other monitor is a 17" CRT, so I'd probably have to buy like a 19" LCD or even another 24" LCD (they're down to like $280 now for an ASUS) while mine is gone. I'm just...
  8. V

    Opinions on Monitor

    Any particular reason why? Newegg has the ASUS one (the webcam version) for $280 right now with a promo code. Seriously considering it to replace my retarded Westinghouse L2410NM and it's bad HDMI port.
  9. V

    Just Ordered My Westinghouse L2410NM!!

    Solution: disable automatic screen sleep and just manually turn off the monitor when you walk away. Having your screensaver or whatever instead of the blue is a lot more interesting. Anyway, the flickering has gotten worse. I'm off to buy a name brand quality HDMI cable.
  10. V

    Just Ordered My Westinghouse L2410NM!!

    I've had none for weeks and then over the past day or two I've had multiple ones per minute. UGH. Can you control the backlight in HDMI mode?
  11. V

    Just Ordered My Westinghouse L2410NM!!

    I'm saying nothing of the sort. I only own one monitor, so I can only speak for me. The only problem I've personally had is the rare (it hasn't happened in weeks) momentary signal drop which may or may not be related to the HDMI cable getting too hot. I'd suggest setting aside an hour or...
  12. V

    Just Ordered My Westinghouse L2410NM!!

    I can't speak for others, but besides the black screen issue (which hasn't happened in many days, maybe a week) I've had no problems. I guess it comes down to how much you'd be buying it for.
  13. V

    Just Ordered My Westinghouse L2410NM!!

    60-80F, never hotter. I'm in the basement.
  14. V

    Just Ordered My Westinghouse L2410NM!!

    It's happening more and more to me. Exact same experience as the others here -- it's as if I turned off my monitor, but I didn't. It's driving me nuts! I'm running dual monitors my other monitor (a 17" CRT) never has any problems, so it'd definitely something with the monitor, registry, etc...
  15. V

    Just Ordered My Westinghouse L2410NM!!

    Anyone have any cable brand suggestions? http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=2000010001%201177522877&bop=And&Order=PRICE
Back
Top