Recent content by VioletVenom

  1. V

    Which is better for me?

    Ok, a while ago I bought an Nvidia TI-4400 card for when I was playing EQ, it was a way better card than the mx-440 I was using and I loved the card. Well about 6 months ago the card starting flaking out on me one day, I started seeing little ansi rectangles all over my screen in anything...
  2. V

    Help! Its been 3 months.

    Thanks for the replies all, please keep them coming.
  3. V

    Help! Its been 3 months.

    I have done tracert and other forms of Trace routes from each MTs home pc, none of them are on any kind of network, they are all setup the same, 1 computer 1 cable modem, if I use a nicer trace route program like www.visualroute.com it shows it hopping all the way to the reserved gateway of my...
  4. V

    Help! Its been 3 months.

    Ok I have a small medical transcription company, we were recently forced to move our servers from where they were housed and setup our own, I was scared and leary of this but we went with QWEST, as the local cable company for the area we housed our servers didnt have static ips, QWEST does...
Back
Top