A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
Played a total of 3 hours. Useless console IMO. Sits on my room. I don't even use it for netflix now after I bought a Roku. Games are boring. Maybe I'm getting too old for gaming.
Nobody buys a 75" TV and then sits 4 feet away (unless you are retarded) from it unless he's got such a small living room or whatever that he has no choice but to sit real close. This sounds more like look at me trying to show off attention.
You did not think this through huh LOL
Imagine you have a family with kids. Kid 1 is on TV 1 watching some anime. Kid 2 is on TV 2 watching Netflix. You want to play your damn xbox one game but how............... Lo and behold.. STREAMING to your pc in your home office. BRILLIANT.
Imo people should be wary of these guys. I don't trust anything these liars say until I have the game in my hands to judge for myself.
In fact I'll tell you right what's going to happen. They're gonna have the same shitty AI, and unfinished BS, bugs, etc. They will release it and its a...
Honestly some of you people should not be playing this game because you suck at it. You have to dupe to make the game playable? LOL
This game isn't as hard as some of you portray.
LOL at the prices of those. This is gonna be a huge fail. Nobody is gonna waste money on that crap. Word of mouth is gonna destroy this when you got people going "hey I saw a steam machine, it cost 1k".. LOL
I own in fps thanks to my aimbot. I own in RTS thanks to my map hack. Yup, I'm the best.
Kidding aside, with old age I suck now so I don't bother with mp.
Way to generalize. So how many of these athletes are beating women and stuff? You make it sound like most athletes are bad. And you rather have some loser pro gamer with your kids than let say Peyton Manning? lol GTFO.