• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by VikernessQC

  1. V

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    Okay I see
  2. V

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    Poco: Nice setup! In the background, is videotron Recorder HD for your TV?
  3. V

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    My desk is from IKEA! ;)
  4. V

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    I'don't understand, when I click to my link, it does work...Probably problem with ImageShack Can you retry with this link please? http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/4813/dsc01420s.jpg
  5. V

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    Guys, you have great setup, I'm impressed! This website is very nice!!! This mine with my new LCD LG...I'm not a gamer, I like websurfing, music and video/movie! My setup is perfect for me ;) http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/451/dsc01421t.jpg Have a nice day
  6. V

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    Thank you very much! ;)
  7. V

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    Hi everyone! I'm new on your site and i'm very impressed by your setup. Here is mine, it's simple but enough for my needs! ;) P.S. Sorry for my poor english! http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8524/pict2886b.jpg http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/4895/pict2887.jpg
Back
Top