• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by videofan

  1. V

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    VERY VERY NICE! I LOVE YOUR BACKGROUND! Is that a real picture? :) :cool: ;)
  2. V

    What a mistake with his 7800! Poor guy!

    lol lol lol lol jajajajajajaja
  3. V

    What a mistake with his 7800! Poor guy!

    :( Sorry if this is an old new. I'm new in this website and I found this so funny. :(
  4. V

    What a mistake with his 7800! Poor guy!

    http://www.tech-forums.net/showthread.php?threadid=68275&perpage=15&pagenumber=1 :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Back
Top