• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by viceroy

  1. V

    Danamics to Offer Liquid Metal-Based CPU Cooler

    It's probably something like http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galinstan
  2. V

    Solid Gold Porsche

    B.t.w, here's teh link to teh original source: http://englishrussia.com/?p=1990
  3. V

    Solid Gold Porsche

    That's a Russian license plate. The "177" number on the right side of teh plate means that teh car is registered for Moscow's area.
  4. V

    Thermaltake HDD Dock

    Amazon had it long before Tt put their rebranded version on their site: http://www.amazon.com/USB-2-0-Sata-Docking-Station/dp/B00127OV8C/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1201633666&sr=1-2
  5. V

    Drivers for Creative Audigy 2 ZS

    http://forums.creative.com/creativelabs/board/message?board.id=Vista&message.id=27001
  6. V

    Undetermined Anomaly..

    edit: never mind, then
  7. V

    Ultra X3 1600w Power Supply @ [H]

    It would be interesting to test such dual-fan approach with one of the fans disabled, to see what would happen if one of the fans would fail in "real life". I had an old dual-fan Enermax PSU and one of its fans failed at some time and it continued to work perfectly with only a single fan running...
  8. V

    Radeon HD 2900 XT vs. 320MB 8800 GTS @ [H]

    Since you quoted my post, I'd like to repeat it again (for the last time) - I am aware of various subjective (and objective) issues that some people might have with Vista, however they do not concern me in any way (including your subjective opinion about various Vista's features) since I...
  9. V

    Radeon HD 2900 XT vs. 320MB 8800 GTS @ [H]

    I'm aware of 5.1 sound issue, however it doesn't affect me in any way since I use a regular 2.1 sound setup for all of the PC's I have. And I do understand that some people might still have an issue running some kind of software program or using some kind of hardware and its features and I...
  10. V

    Radeon HD 2900 XT vs. 320MB 8800 GTS @ [H]

    Yes, so? There are many other advantages over XP that Vista has and because of which many people decided to switch to it. I've been using Vista for at least 2 months now, for everything I do (including gaming) and I don't really care about few lost FPSes in games since the overall advantages of...
  11. V

    Radeon HD 2900 XT: Flop or Not?

    I don't care how other review sites called it but in my eyes it IS a flop. It came way late after similar generation of Nvidia's cards, it is barely able to perform at the same level as 8800GTS 640MB while consuming a significantly more electricity (I'm an efficiency freak so even this alone...
  12. V

    ATI Radeon HD 2900 XT @ [H]

    What is so surprising? Anyone who is closely familiar with STALKER's development knows that it was specifically optimized for Nvidia's GPUs right from the beginning, and no amount of Ati's drivers tweaking will ever fix that :p Take a look at this example...
  13. V

    XP vs. Vista - A Tale of Framerates

    Well, IMO (and that's just my opinion, nothing more), your article IS already "irrelevant" (to me) even without ATI cards since it doesn't use the more recent drivers for the cards that were tested... And FYI, 158.18 Vista drivers were available for downloading at an official Nvidia's page since...
  14. V

    NVIDIAs Amazing Human Head Demo

    Meh... doesn't look really "amazing" or anything (probably due to the low resolution). I'd like to see something like this being rendered in real-time on this card: http://features.cgsociety.org/story_custom.php?story_id=4006
Back
Top