• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by veryhumid

  1. V

    EVGA X58 3X SLI Sneak Peek

    What is the issue with the non-centered cpu socket? How could this be a problem? The only thing I can think of that pushing it to the top will cause fitment problems between cpu coolers and the case/psu.
  2. V

    FS: Retail Intel 805D, used only for a few minutes!

    SOLD ========Pictures======== http://pubpages.unh.edu/~hkk2/images/ocforums/IMG_0384.JPG ========Item============ This is a retail box intel 805 processor. I used it for only a couple minutes to flash the bios on someone's computer and no longer need it. It was cooled with a thermalright...
  3. V

    Got my XFX geforce 7950 GX2 XXX Edition this morning

    I have a question for you. Which vents on the heatsinks is the hot air exhausted from? Does it blow out toward the back of the case, or blow out toward the side panel of the case?
  4. V

    FS: Custom ClearPC.ca acrylic case, custom made to accomodate radiator

    sold to FSBxtreme on ocforums! thanks!
  5. V

    wicked cheap Viperjohn ATI X800 Pro with extras (seems to be on last legs)

    SOLD Hi all, Here's the story with this card: It's for sale but had been acting up before I stopped using it. It would operate in windows fine, but gaming for more than a couple hours on stock clocks would crash my computer. Gaming at max clocks of 675/618 (pulled 7000 in 3D05!) was...
  6. V

    Laptops galore $20 each!!! dell laptop docking bay $15 lots more!!!

    bump for the biggest pics I have ever seen in a thread. i'd resize those ;)
  7. V

    WTB: Acrylic Case.

    haha, i realize how old this thread is but i must try ;) http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1061881
  8. V

    FS: Custom ClearPC.ca acrylic case, custom made to accomodate radiator

    Actually kind of. Looking for a PCI-E ATI x850 (I'd probably have to add some cash), Seasonic S12, 2GB DDR2 with 3-3-3-10 that can do 5300 (I'd have to give the case + cash for that, too). Maybe some SATA 3.0 HDD... Let me know what you have. Thanks
  9. V

    FS pair of MSI 6600GT's in SLI

    what kind of 3dmark scores do those pull?
Back
Top