Recent content by vertigo08

  1. V

    HP ZR24w

    My 19" CRT that I had been using for almost 10 years finally started dying last month so after weeks of research I decided to get one of these. It ticked all the boxes for me - 16:10, IPS, sRGB, low input/response time, mild AG coating. I now realize that a lot of things are a compromise...
  2. V

    Price Drops

    For people who know about prices according to market trends and when they drop, can you fill me in as to when todays "high end" products will have a significant price drop? thanks ;)
  3. V

    New PC problems - please help

    guys i was testing it out today and i tried a different PSU cable and a different monitor to rule out anything stupid like that, then i plugged the monitor and PC directly into a power socket to see if that made any difference regarding power. I stuck my ear closer to listen to the clicking...
  4. V

    New PC problems - please help

    I recently bought a new PC with these specs: Albatron KM400 A Pro DDR400 Motherboard AMD Sempron 2200+ Socket A 1.8ghz (Overclocked - FSB set to 400mhz) 512mb DDR400 OEM memory ITALENT (??) ATi X800PRO ViVo 256mb LG 16X DVD LG FLATRON 910B 19" CRT 350w PSU Maxtor 6Y080L0 80gb HDD...
  5. V

    X800 PRO ViVo -> X800XT-PE mod

    so is it safe to say that possibly with the mod, over time, the card will cripple itself?
  6. V

    X800 PRO ViVo -> X800XT-PE mod

    Hi guys, i was just wondering who has succesfully unlocked the 4 extra pipes on the X800 PRO ViVo AGP card, thus making it an X800XT-PE... After you flash it, do the 4 extra pipelines increase the clocks or is extra OC'ing needed?, and also should a more powerful fan be installed on the card...
Back
Top