• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by VertexShader

  1. V

    Bad Company 2...I just dont get all the hype...am I the only one?

    I maintain that BC2 sports the best graphics quality/performance ratio ever seen in the gaming industry. Comparisons to Crysis might be made, but I am much more impressed by what has been done in BC2. Don't get me wrong, I've spent hours upon hours tweaking the Crysis config file and it holds...
  2. V

    Platter reliability

    Does the reliability of 1 2-platter HD equal that of 2 1-platter HD's? If not, why? Thanks.
  3. V

    LG L227WTG-PF now available

    The perfect settings? http://www.tftcentral.co.uk/reviews/lg_l227wt.htm In this review, they case their settings to: Brightness: 45 Contrast: 50 Gamma: 0 Red: 50 Green: 32 Blue: 45 And claim only then did they get perfect colors? It waay too red to me. Looks really bad, in...
  4. V

    LG L227WTG-PF now available

    I think I found better numbers for greys Red: 47 Green: 47 Blue: 58 Probably corresponds to 9300k color space. Might be too blue for some but I like it. This monitor kicks ass now!
  5. V

    LG L227WTG-PF now available

    I just picked one up from bestbuy because they were sold out for about a week. Luckily I got a raincheck and paid 290 for it. The bezel looks really sleek, although the lack of height adjustment on the stand is quite annoying. The first one I picked out had NO dead pixels (yet) and I...
Back
Top