Recent content by VelocityCare

  1. V

    Anybody else having major problems with Velocity Micro?

    Please don't feel insulted. I don't disagree that your problem is hardware right now, and I didn't disagree that you had hardware issues before, but something to bear in mind is that a computer system is not just the sum of its hardware. There are so many layers to what makes a computer work...
  2. V

    Anybody else having major problems with Velocity Micro?

    Heh. I appreciate that...you just don't know. I try very hard to not discount people's concerns but at the same time, show that we do give a damn and we are trying very hard to make things right. I think that, in the end, that's what makes us so special as a company. We care, and it's...
  3. V

    Anybody else having major problems with Velocity Micro?

    Wow. I moved my entire operation to another building, so I really haven't have a chance to search through all the forums and really dig in to this. There's a lot to address in this thread, and I'll do my best to do so. If you have questions, please voice them. Mket and I have spoken...
  4. V

    Gonna pull the trigger - Micro Velocity - Any Input

    Send me an email with your invoice number to htaylor@velocitymicro.com...we'll discuss your BIOS issue and what can be done about it. I looked for your email, but I don't see where it came through to us, so it might have just disappeared into the depths of cyberspace. Custom BIOS or not, you...
  5. V

    VelocityMicro buys Overdrive

    And Pinata...Mario from Overdrive is our new Director of Advanced Technologies, which means he is still building Overdrive systems, we are merely merging our resources. In other words, there's no reverse engineering taking place. Check out the press release...
  6. V

    Lord of the Rings Online

    I dunno guys, I like it, but then, I am a hard-core LOTR fan. I see this thread has been stagnant for awhile...anyone playing the release version, not the beta?
  7. V

    VelocityMicro buys Overdrive

    First of all, thanks for the congrats. We've gotten so much positive feedback from customers and potential customers, it's really been wonderful. As far as how long, well, there are so many factors governing that, I can't even comment. However, I know that you guys aren't the only ones that...
  8. V

    My First Real Gaming PC: Advice?

    You might get a call outsourced to India from other companies, but not from us. We're all based out of Richmond, Virginia, and as far as I am concerned, that will never change. One of the reasons I started working for VM was because they shared what my vision for optimal technical support...
  9. V

    VelocityMicro buys Overdrive

    I know that I could say that it's not really about the money with us, but I also know that saying that means nothing...actions will speak louder than words in the long run. We'll just have to prove it to you all. ;) I can tell you, personally, that I won't let the quality of support...
  10. V

    VelocityMicro buys Overdrive

    No worries, guys. Magoo is right--I simply wouldn't let my customers experience sub-standard support, because that's not what Velocity, or Overdrive, is all about. We will maintain the same level of support we have always had no matter what happens. It's all about the customer!
  11. V

    My First Real Gaming PC: Advice?

    The support is going to be the top-notch stuff you're used to experiencing. Those that have dealt with me know how OCD I am about taking care of our customers. As always, you know where I live...htaylor@velocitymicro.com. I answer all inquiries personally.:D We have a blog, and I have...
  12. V

    My First Real Gaming PC: Advice?

    We have just acquired Overdrive. I am so incredibly excited about this! Overdrive is the best bunch of overclocking MFERS that ever graced the planet. I want feedback from all of you...what's your take on this? Do you have any questions? All VM customers, be at ease! Nothing has changed...
  13. V

    VelocityMicro buys Overdrive

    We're so excited! I am really looking forward to having Overdrive onboard. I would really like to hear what ya'll think about this, too...Randy and I want to hear your concerns and questions. I can't stress just how wonderful this merger is for both companies--I could not even imagine a...
  14. V

    My First Real Gaming PC: Advice?

    ME! :D No, seriously, my support staff's the best, and we're all U.S. based. We're getting ready to move into a larger building because we've hired some great new techs, but we're still the same old VM staff that you know and love. And Ditzilla...Ellen says hello!
  15. V

    My First Real Gaming PC: Advice?

    Jason's right--nine times out of ten, the DOAs have been mauled during shipping, but the damage is not something that's blindingly obvious. Either way, if something happens to your computer, we have you covered. Most DOA systems are immediately rebuilt, unless it's something very simple that...
Back
Top