Recent content by Vegas98

  1. V

    Joined the 3600+ bandwagon...

    They work great with Virtual PC 2007. Been running Vista in a virtual PC for testing.
  2. V

    conductive pin where to get it?

    Rat Shack sells them.
  3. V

    Socket AM2 Club!

    It's on a Tforce 550:D Here is my latest atempt: Don't know if it is stable yet but it looks good. Just gave it a bump in voltage. Will run prime95 and see what happens.:cool:
  4. V

    Socket AM2 Club!

    Sign me up.:D
  5. V

    Biostar Tforce550+what ram for oc?

    Depending on the version on the board there is a jump to up the voltage. On Ver. 1.0 and 1.1 the jumper sets it to 2.2 volts. On Ver 1.2 and 1.3 the jump sets it to 2.4 volts. As for the ram that worls well with this board. I have 2 of these...
  6. V

    WTB: Laptop Hard Drive

    I have one here: http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1120220
  7. V

    Cisco Router and Hard drives FS

    Now I just need to get rid of these routers. They will also be shipped overnight!
  8. V

    Cisco Router and Hard drives FS

    I am willing to trade to. Just let me know what you have.
  9. V

    Cisco Router and Hard drives FS

    Anyone?
  10. V

    Cisco Router and Hard drives FS

    Added another router.
  11. V

    Cisco Router and Hard drives FS

    Back up there
  12. V

    Cisco Router and Hard drives FS

    Desktop drives sold. Buy my router!
  13. V

    Cisco Router and Hard drives FS

    I have 4 40gig, 7200 rpm, IDE, 8 meg Cache desktop HDDs for sale. (sold) 1x $30 2x $45 3x $60 4x $70 I also have an 80 gig laptop hard drive Toshiba Model MK8026GAX $60 1 Cisco 2620 router. Has a t1 card works great! $200 1 Cisco 2612 Router. Also has t1 card. $200 Take both for...
  14. V

    IBM R40 Laptop For Sale

    Bump
Back
Top