Recent content by VeganCannibal

  1. V

    Seasonic M12II-620 PSU Drawing

    I won't win.
  2. V

    "Plugged in, not charging"

    Did the laptop or the AC adapter get jostled around? if so, the AC jack on the motherboard may have gotten damaged. I've had that happen on an HP and a Dell. The first time, I hadn't figured it out until I bought another battery and charger :o(
  3. V

    Dumped On Facebook / Twitter

    Absolutely. One of my exes took all the pictures of us together off her MySpace page while I was helping her pay her bills. I just hope she pulls that on someone who isn't as nice and mentally stable as I am!
  4. V

    Supernanny Takes on Violent Video Games

    And I'd love to hear her talk dirty to me with that British accent. But seriously, it's just easier to blame movies, music, and video games instead of incompetent parenting.
  5. V

    15 Google Interview Questions That Will Make You Feel Stupid

    That sounds nice conceptually, but the end result would probably be a dead captain and the rest splitting it among themselves.
  6. V

    Managed Copy hits Blu-ray Discs Next Month…Kinda

    Sony doesn't sell the most players? What about that PS3 thingy?
  7. V

    Wal-Mart, Amazon, Target in DVD Price War

    At $15, I'll be more likely to get the Blu-ray movies I know I want. If they were $10, they'd be an easy impulse buy. But I won't abandon DVD entirely. I can appreciate the improved quality for action, sci-fi, and horror movies, but I don't see the point in paying the BR premium for stuff...
  8. V

    Galaxy - 8 weeks of Free Video Cards @ [H] - Week 1

    I never win stuff like this, but count me in.
  9. V

    250GB Xbox 360 Rumor Was True

    Yeah, I was hoping the 250GB HD rumor was true for that reason. And I don't quite understand MS's strategy here. If they want the Live to be a prime source for digital content (including tv & movies) , why cripple that effort by relying on drives that are overpriced and too small?
  10. V

    50 Things Being Killed by the Internet

    On a related note, Chuck Norris was originally considered for the role of Jack Bauer, but each season would've been 1 hour of action followed by 23 hours of grave digging.
  11. V

    The 100mpg Hummer

    I'd save the "SUV Douche-bag" label for the ones who think that just because they have 4WD, they can do whatever they want on snow and ice and end up causing accidents. I was traveling in a snowstorm a few years ago and there were so many wrecked & stranded SUVs on the side of the road it...
Back
Top