Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I saw some positive review of ABS so thought I would post my negative one:
In August I ordered a system from ABS. A really nice system that cost ~2500. It is delivered a couple of weeks later. Looks good, has everything I ordered. Documentation was excellent, although inaccurate in 1 or 2...
The answer depends on what games you want to play, how big your monitor is, and how long you want this vid card to be in your PC.
You should get the 7800GT if you have a decent size monitor and/or are going to play the latest and next generation games at full detail and you aren't going to...