• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by vdn20

  1. V

    Windows Mobile vs Android

    Okay, thanks
  2. V

    Windows Mobile vs Android

    I don't see that on the marketplace. Can you tell me where to get it?
  3. V

    Windows Mobile vs Android

    I would get the Windows phone if you don't care much about apps. I had my Windows phone for about a month and I like it, it's nice and quick, but I miss Google Navigation from my Android phone. Windows have one, but it wasn't as good in my opinion.
  4. V

    Yet another "which phone for me?" thread

    If you prefer a QWERTY keyboard, probably the only option is the Samsung Captivate Glide, but it wasn't. For the differences between the GS2 and GS2 Skyrocket, it's just like CHANG3D said, it's LTE. LTE just rolled out in my area and my coworker ran a speed test on his Skyrocket, and it was...
  5. V

    Was this is good buy? Asus X54C-BBK5 i3 2350m

    I agree with AQ_OC. It depends on what you're going to do with it. If you are planning to use for the same thing that you were using your netbook for, then it's more than good enough, and Asus is a good brand.
  6. V

    Which software to backup computers

    Personally I like using Acronis. For me it's simple to use
Back
Top