Yoshi or Fox, have you tried 1080P over the component cables of the 360 or PS3. I have my 360 hooked up over component, when i first tried to select 1080P in the res setting on the 360 it showed a distorted pic but now it simply goes black when i try it now?!?
What gives, if it couldn't...
That'll be kind of hard to do since i live in Trinidad & Tobago in the West Indies and we don't have any here to choose from so..... That's why i have been combing the net for reviews & user opinions as that will give me a general idea of which direction to go. Don't want the 2407 as there's to...
I want to pick this up as well & i'm a bit confused. On this forum I have seen the thread documenting the input lag issue but when i look at the customer revues of this monitor at newwegg & other places u see on or two mention the input lag but the bulk of customer revues seem to be very...
Has anyone tried the 244T & the X360 through component? I'm looking at getting the 244T for use as my monitor/TV and i would, like to know if anyone has tried the two together. Planning on picking up the 244t & the Monster X360 component cables soon.
If anyone has a better monitor for my...