• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Vaulter98c

  1. Vaulter98c

    FS: Assorted Stuff, MIG Switch, T16000M, Bunch of older spinning rust, etc

    TTT, big drives are all accounted for, would go cheap as hell for the little ones
  2. Vaulter98c

    FS: Assorted Stuff, MIG Switch, T16000M, Bunch of older spinning rust, etc

    Dont have a bundle price yet, working a couple PM's to see how many will be left, will probably end up being mostly the smaller drives left over, if that's the case I'll probably make one post on the freebies thread before getting rid of whatever no one takes
  3. Vaulter98c

    FS - Mikrotik, Unifi, and Cable modem

    bump for seller, Ag switch arrived fast, all the OEM packaging even the felt bag thingy the switch is in, got it racked and adopted with no issues, could barely even tell it was used, A+!
  4. Vaulter98c

    FS - Mikrotik, Unifi, and Cable modem

    PM for Ag switch
  5. Vaulter98c

    FS: Assorted Stuff, MIG Switch, T16000M, Bunch of older spinning rust, etc

    Got some stuff to sell I'm comping prices off Ebay Sold prices and going a hair under, make a reasonable offer if you have interest and we can go from there Paypal, Heat in sig but its probably not updated recently, I've been around here for a while lol, US only Thrustmaster T16000m HOTAS...
  6. Vaulter98c

    WTB: Work Laptop (ideally under $200) - Help a [H] brother [CLOSED]

    Not that I can help you directly BUT I got a refurbished 8th Gen i5 Dell ruggedized laptop with 16 GB of RAM on eBay like 2-3 weeks ago for about 170 ish, then an extra 23 for a second battery. I think the company I got it from does refurbs for FedEx. She's bulky and thicc but matches the...
  7. Vaulter98c

    SOLD: Hewlett Packard Microserver Gen 8

    damn, free bump, this is mighty tempting as a simple quad bay NAS, miles ahead of anything you can get on Amazon for a fraction of the price
  8. Vaulter98c

    WTB: FOUND

    how many we looking for? I got a spare zero1W and 3A I have no use for right now
  9. Vaulter98c

    FS - Unifi USW-24 24 Port Gig + 2 Gig SFP Switch (Non-POE)

    One last shot for the switch going here, all the Pi stuff was already moved to Ebay, would like to sell this here before Ebay if I can
  10. Vaulter98c

    FS - Unifi USW-24 24 Port Gig + 2 Gig SFP Switch (Non-POE)

    price cut in anticipation of Ebay tonight
  11. Vaulter98c

    FS - Unifi USW-24 24 Port Gig + 2 Gig SFP Switch (Non-POE)

    bump, add and price adjust
Back
Top