Recent content by vasilisgr325

  1. V

    Help! Which computer audio system to buy? bookshelf vs. computer speakers???

    I've been looking into buying an audio system for my computer for the past couple weeks. I mainly listen to music and want to get the most bang for my buck, and am willing to spend up to around 150 bucks if its worth it, but would prefer to spend less:) I have an audigy NX 2 USB soundcard as...
  2. V

    Top 20"-21" LCD Models. Which is the best???

    I just checked the samsung website Samsung Dead Pixel Policy site and noticed that for a 21" Samsung (i.e. the 215tw I ordered), you need to have 17 or more bad pixels. Although pixels are obviously small, it seems like that is nonetheless quite a large number...Its especially dissapointing...
  3. V

    Top 20"-21" LCD Models. Which is the best???

    Well, looks like I ended up getting the Samsung 215TW, simply because I couldnt justify spending another hundred for fewer inches, and I didn't really care for the TV Tuner, but that's just me. The 215tw had many similar features to the 20wmgx2 and from what i have heard, an excellent SPVA...
  4. V

    Top 20"-21" LCD Models. Which is the best???

    Well, looks like i was planning to buy the NEC 20WMGX2 because they have an open box one on newegg for about 470, but apparently open box means refurbished, and it has no manufacturer warranty, only a 15 day return policy, which I would not be willing to shell out 500 bucks for.. :( Does...
  5. V

    Top 20"-21" LCD Models. Which is the best???

    Looking into buying a 20-21" LCD monitor for word-processing, internet surfing, some gaming, some image editing and DVD watching (pretty much all-around use). I have looked on practically every site and forums (especially this one) I can find concerning reviews of LCD displays within my criteria...
Back
Top