• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Vanilla Heat

  1. Vanilla Heat

    FS: DDR4,CPUs, 4TBnvme , SSDs, Misc. Goodies

    Back from travel bump, I'll add some more memory later once I get to check through things.
  2. Vanilla Heat

    FS: DDR4,CPUs, 4TBnvme , SSDs, Misc. Goodies

    Morning bump , I'll sort through some more stuff soon try to update... not enough hours in the day these days my friends...
  3. Vanilla Heat

    FS: DDR4,CPUs, 4TBnvme , SSDs, Misc. Goodies

    Bump adding a few things as I sort my tech stuff!
  4. Vanilla Heat

    FS: DDR4,CPUs, 4TBnvme , SSDs, Misc. Goodies

    Bump and didn't catch from the support site it included the list of optional (I've updated the specs its 3 mini dp on the t400) and 2 for onboard full DP and HDMI.
  5. Vanilla Heat

    FS: DDR4,CPUs, 4TBnvme , SSDs, Misc. Goodies

    Bump back after a bit of a break!
  6. Vanilla Heat

    FS: DDR4,CPUs, 4TBnvme , SSDs, Misc. Goodies

    Bump price drop on Lenovo mini.
  7. Vanilla Heat

    FS: DDR4,CPUs, 4TBnvme , SSDs, Misc. Goodies

    Monday morning bump, PM responded and packing items up today.
  8. Vanilla Heat

    FS: DDR4,CPUs, 4TBnvme , SSDs, Misc. Goodies

    Morning bump PMs responded to!
  9. Vanilla Heat

    FS: DDR4,CPUs, 4TBnvme , SSDs, Misc. Goodies

    Bump added Synology
Back
Top