Recent content by Valkadesh

  1. V

    Corsair Graphite Series 780T Lucky Draw!

    I really like the high build quality and fan placement. In the future, i'd like to see more high-end cases at middle-level prices. Corsair makes nice products!
  2. V

    500 Million ASUS Motherboards. The Celebration Starts at [H]. - Lucky Draw

    Only had good luck with ASUS boards over the years....for the price they can't be beat!
  3. V

    LEETGION | Hellion Gaming Mouse Lucky Draw

    My logitech is starting to get old, would be happy to try a new one and review it up!
  4. V

    What the heck is wrong with newegg video cards?

    You're just going to have to call and talk to them....at least give them a chance to make it right.
  5. V

    Diablo 3 Release Date Announced

    To me, $60 doesn't seem that bad considering the online portion of the game and the lack of a monthly fee.
  6. V

    Heads Up - Everquest going F2P in March

    This is so tempting. I played a raiding Enchanter through the first 2 expansions but dropped it after that. Ahhhh, memories of Guk and Cazie!
  7. V

    The Official : How are you getting read for Diablo III Thread

    Path of Exile will hold me over. D2 was super clicky and i love it! After playing in beta, i expect more of the same and i'm OK with that.
  8. V

    Anyone here still playing Aion?

    This game takes grinding to a whole new level unless they've changed things up the past couple of months.....
  9. V

    Wing Commander Saga

    I really miss this series. The cut scenes alone in WC IV were epic!
  10. V

    Guild Wars 2 Pre-purchase announced!

    I'm in....This and D3 will make for a great year!
  11. V

    Diablo 3 Release Date Announced

    I'll pay the $60, even if it's not perfect, i doubt i can wait any longer!
  12. V

    Diablo 3 Beta

    I got in this morning too. Never received an email, but it's active on my account. Check battle.net to see if you are in!
  13. V

    Corsair Giveaway - Force Series™ GT 180GB Solid-State Hard Drive

    I need a new one because my old hard drive is slower than Christmas!
  14. V

    Orcs Must Die! - Awesome new indie tower/action/strategy

    Amazing game. I've played through 10 or 12 levels. You can't beat it for the price!
  15. V

    Enermax Platimax 850W Drawing!!!!!!!!!!

    I'd use one of their high efficiency power supplies because they provide rock solid stability.
Back
Top