Recent content by v a d e R`

  1. V

    Logitech G9 Mouse - $69.49 at Dell Home (Tax + Overnight Shipping) Until 9/5/07

    Good point. I hate the copperhead btw it's WAY too small.
  2. V

    Logitech G9 Mouse - $69.49 at Dell Home (Tax + Overnight Shipping) Until 9/5/07

    Mine says it will ship on the 20th. What about you guys? Do you guys feel i was justified returning the Deathadder for this? xP
  3. V

    Price Drop - Samsung 205BW and MX518!

    LOGITECH MX518- SALE PENDING. SAMSUNG205BW- STILL FOR SALE
  4. V

    Logitech G9 Mouse - $69.49 at Dell Home (Tax + Overnight Shipping) Until 9/5/07

    I think I'm returning my deathadder and jumping on this =]
  5. V

    Price Drop - Samsung 205BW and MX518!

    LOWERED PRICE! $240 SHIPPED. wILL SHIP AS SOON AS PAYMENT RECIEVED.
  6. V

    Price Drop - Samsung 205BW and MX518!

    Bump! $240 shipped. Cant beat this offer guys! Comes in box! 2+ years warranty left. No dead pixels! Will ship ASAP!!
  7. V

    Price Drop - Samsung 205BW and MX518!

    BUMP! CMON GUYS I KNOW YOU WANT IT :3
  8. V

    Price Drop - Samsung 205BW and MX518!

    Bump! $240 for this awesome monitor guys!
  9. V

    Price Drop - Samsung 205BW and MX518!

    BUMP! $240+ SHIPPING NEW LOW PRICE
  10. V

    Price Drop - Samsung 205BW and MX518!

    Thanks guys :D Cmon buy now :D
  11. V

    Price Drop - Samsung 205BW and MX518!

    Woah sorry :| it's $30+ shipping. Thanks for pointing that out!
Back
Top