Recent content by urname7698

  1. U

    Hey I emailed you about the nook

    Hey I emailed you about the nook
  2. U

    So who else is staying up all night tomorrow.

    its much easier for me to wake up at 3a then to stay up all night.. i must be getting old
  3. U

    My name is Zac and I have a Mac-addiction problem [11"mba pics]

    Wow that is quite a collection.. after selling my 15" MBP I am considering getting the 13" MBA .. keep hoping the refurb section will get a 13" with 4GB of ram
  4. U

    Hitachi Deskstar 5K3000 - 2TB SATA 6G - $79.99 w/ FS at NewEgg

    Consdering one as a replacement to a WD Green 2TB drive.. that just failed and found out the warranty expired already.. very odd
  5. U

    Goob2 (eBay) E6410 laptop

    Yea I've seen the same thing. I've lost out as a seller only once but Paypal has saved me as a buyer 2 or 3 times. Worst case you can always go to your Credit Card company. I am very mindful to always change my payment source even on cheap items.
Back
Top