You have heard the news a/b specifically 2080TI GPU's crapping out, CTD'ing, and others potentially "blowing up" or bursting into flames as in the OP's case. Gamers Nexus did a whole video a/b it.
Got damn, I hate that had to happen to you buddy. I fool w/ EVGA, and those guys will take of you believe me, and I can reassure you due to all my numerous RMA claims I've filed, but I've been a loyal customer of theirs since 2007 if that means anything.
A$$2vision gets what they got coming to them, and I don't feel sorry for them, and I expect the same to happen to EA as well w/ their failed botched attempt at releasing Battlefield V.
But it's still priced at $850 on Newegg though, so miss me w/ the BS
https://www.extremetech.com/computing/280372-intels-core-i9-9900k-finally-available-at-eye-watering-prices
I have an Orig Gameboy (last time I check 6 months ago it wouldn't power on), PS1, N64, NDS, N3DS... These days I just game w/ emulators on my Android set-top box w/ my kid and nephews
Well then if they're saying the shortage's effects on the gaming PC business "has seen little impact from the CPU shortfalls," then they need to explain how come a couple of weeks ago the i9-9900K was $580 (which was already excessive at that price) only for it hike up to damn near $900 this...