Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I have these speakers--they're fantastic for the price, and they have quite a good amount of low-end. They're paired with a used Kenwood VR6050 receiver I got on eBay for 50 bucks inc shipping. Completely worth it. For nearfield, AV-40s aren't bad--I felt like they were a little directional...
how tall is your ram? The Sunbeam Core Contact Freezer is mounted for horizontal airflow and has close to 4cm clearance between the fins and the bottom surface of the base.