• Great friend of mine with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by unseen

  1. U

    GTX 480 dying

    that's a pretty huge price range. If you could, I would xfire 2 6950's.
  2. U

    Kingdom Hearts I or II?

    I was seriously into the second one. Overall I found it a fair bit easier, even on the same difficulty settings. I was never able to beat KH1 though, last boss was just too tough for a kid of my skill level. I just enjoyed the storyline of the second one, and found the gameplay more in depth...
  3. U

    Build your Dream Rig

    It's not a dream rig with a budget :) GTX 590 x3 U2711 27IN Monitor x3 Thermaltake Level 10 GT (check this thing out) H100 DAS Keyboard Deathadder Full Bose Home theater Surround (running it on the TV atm, godly sound) Core i7 990x Gulfy ASUS Rampage III Black Edition Mobo Corsair...
  4. U

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    Just thought I'd make my first post with some flair. Yay pictures :D And cable management. Like a Boss.
Back
Top