• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by unreel

  1. U

    XFX 6800 GT or Galaxy Glacier 6800 GT

    well its been running fine at 430 core 1.12 mem now, I'm happy, and its quiet, Glacier cooler is good seems to hit 62 - 64 at load after doom 3 at 1600*1200
  2. U

    XFX 6800 GT or Galaxy Glacier 6800 GT

    I just got the card just picked it up, its running fine at Ultra speeds so far the cooler is enormous. Am hoping to get it to Ultra Extreme speeds, just need to play some Doom3 first heh. They got lots in stock so if anyone else in the uk needs em you can get them here: www.ctidirect.co.uk
  3. U

    XFX 6800 GT or Galaxy Glacier 6800 GT

    Hmm I'm still non the wiser, I've had both cards in my hand i just dunno which to spend the money on. Just luck of the draw i guess
  4. U

    XFX 6800 GT or Galaxy Glacier 6800 GT

    I'm torn between a XFX 6800GT and a Galaxy 6800GT, my local shop www.ctidirect.co.uk has them both in stock, all i want is a decent overclock to Ultra speeds, hmm the Galaxy has better cooler on it, and is already 20Mhz over stock speed. Any ideas which is gonna clock better ? the Galaxy is a...
Back
Top