• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Unklave

  1. U

    Windows 10 Is A Free Upgrade For All 7 And 8.1 Users

    I will get Windows 10 as an Upgrade for Windows 7. Hope it goes a good way.
  2. U

    [TBG] Does RAM Speed Matter? DDR3-1600 vs. 1866, 2133, and 2400 in Games

    For me and the game feeling, the speed doesn't make a real difference. I bought some 1033 of DDR3 and since that, I can play without problems. Also bought refurbished Memory and could do anything with it.
  3. U

    Should Sonic be retired?

    If they do good games with Sonic, I would play them. So why not?
  4. U

    PS4 Hard Drive Upgrade

    The 840s has realy a problem with the firmware, but after the last update it runs good for me.
  5. U

    Game for LAN recommendations

    What games do you want to play? Strategy? Fighting? Sports?
Back
Top