• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by unholy89

  1. U

    Thinking about dipping my toe back into selling but am skeptical

    One more thing I forgot was that one buyer requested to cancel and I cancelled through the eBay link. The buyer then left me a neutral review saying I didn't ship the item. I was not allowed to leave an feedback. Had to contact eBay to get feedback removed. But took a couple emails back and...
  2. U

    Thinking about dipping my toe back into selling but am skeptical

    I avoid eBay now as I had buyers use it as a rental service and return the 29th day. Was out the shipping both ways twice.
  3. U

    500TB in silica glass about the size of CD.

    Still waiting for this:
  4. U

    WANTED: 3770(k) or equivalent Xeon 4c/8t

    Checked here? https://hardforum.com/threads/fs-intel-i7-3770k-biostar-tz77b-motherboard.1992253/
  5. U

    WTT: PS5 Disc Edition for RTX 3070

    Bay Area, California
  6. U

    WTT: PS5 Disc Edition for RTX 3070

    Have a new unopened PS5 Disc Edition looking to trade for a RTX 3070.
  7. U

    F/S: 3900xt

    Pm'ed
  8. U

    FS: 8TB and 4TB HDD

    The Red are from shucked external drives. One has 4600 hours and the other 7300 hours. Warranty expired. 8TB: $OLD 4TB: $50
  9. U

    Nagmier no response for four days

    You should start a missing mail search. Sometimes that it gets stuck packages moving: https://faq.usps.com/s/article/Missing-Mail-The-Basics#Submit_missing_mail_search_request
  10. U

    FS: XFX Radeon RX 5700 DD Ultra Flashed to XT

    Not that loud, reviews says it's about 44~50 decibels.
  11. U

    FS: XFX Radeon RX 5700 DD Ultra Flashed to XT

    XFX AMD Radeon RX 5700 DD Ultra 8GB GDDR6 flashed to XT - $300 shipped. Bought at the end of last year, have not used much. Trade for a Ryzen 3700/3700K mobo combo with some cash on top.
  12. U

    FS: Asus x570-E

    I'll take the Ryzen 3700x if you still have it.
Back
Top