A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
Not bad at all. For $35, Best Buy has a couple EVGA options you could probably pick up same day:
W1-series 600W 80 Plus: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/evga-w1-series-600w-atx-12v-eps-12v-80-plus-power-supply-black/8511029.p?skuId=8511029
BA-series 500W 80 Plus Bronze...
$3000?!
Just go all out.
https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1621997-REG/lg_32ep950_b_32_oled_uhd_dci_p3.html?ap=y&smp=y
I feel that if you're looking for a monitor for differing purposes (in this case gaming and work), you have to make some compromises. Do you want a super fast response...
Nixeus Revel (looks like an Intellimouse) - found one for like $20 on Amazon for a cousin. He's pretty happy with it, especially for the price. Can't find it anymore, but eBay has them for $25. Has a Pixart 3360 optical sensor, just like all the expensive gaming mice.
Check out the Cooler Master Elite 130. Probably not as fancy as others (its around $50) but it supports ATX power supplies and longer (14" length I think) video cards. I built my cousin a Ryzen system with a GTX 1060 and a Corsair AIO 120mm liquid cooler using this case. ITX builds are kind of a...
Mine does the same thing. Pretty sure it's an inherent problem with these motherboards - Google searches reveal all sorts of strange RAM-related issues with this motherboard, aside from the typical compatibility issues with certain brands of memory. Some people report entire DIMM slots being...
My cousin purchased a CoolerMaster Elite 130 (ITX case) last year and finally got around to purchasing the rest of the system from MicroCenter yesterday. It's not a super high-end rig, but it should still be sufficient enough for gaming. I probably should have picked up a Ryzen 5 2400g, but the...
Just picked one up for a system I'm building for a cousin. $170 with a ASUS Prime B350-Plus mATX motherboard from MicroCenter ($119.99 for the 1400, $79.99 - $30 = $49.99 for the motherboard). Going to pick up an upgraded heatsink for him as well and see how far I can push it in his mATX case...
FWIW, OneNote and the "Sticky Notes" apps are completely different. Same with OneNote compared to Notepad or Wordpad, which are really just basic text editors. OneNote is a bit more powerful and allows for much better organization of text. You can also add screenshots, audio commentary, etc.
I'm always the type of person to replace the TIM on the stock coolers with something a bit better, like AS5 or Arctic MX-4. Should be good for a few degrees C.