• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by UN0

  1. U

    College internet

    well, can anyone actually pinpoint my problem here? is it the firewall? what is it?
  2. U

    College internet

    I'm on my colleges internet and it runs day of defeat terribly and when I connect to ventrilo everything is delayed on there by 10 seconds to even 30 seconds. Sooo I ran this bandwidthplace.com speed test and it says my communications speed is 2.1 megabits per second (I ran it a couple times...
  3. U

    Rare Expensive Water Block?

    waterblocks turn people into monsters I don't think I want to get one now
  4. U

    ?'s for experienced modders.

    ty for all your help!
  5. U

    Can WC be cheap?

    ty so much man
  6. U

    Can WC be cheap?

    well reguardless of my intentions I just wanted suggestions thanks for the help guys! any more recommendations are welcome
  7. U

    Can WC be cheap?

    Alright i'm planning a big mod soon and I am seriously on a budget (18 and heading to art school) I need advice on cheap watercooling. I am not an insane overclocker though I will dabble in it. I am not worried about noise (of course it has to be reasonable) :D. I am also sort of a minimalist...
  8. U

    ?'s for experienced modders.

    bump
  9. U

    ?'s for experienced modders.

    well, I wasnt so much worried about the power splitter as I was how he connected the wire looms to something (whatever it may be) so there was a clean fit and no sharp edges and it all appeared pretty sturdy and clean. Anybody know?
  10. U

    ?'s for experienced modders.

    #1. I tried searching the forums for buffering, buffing, polishing etc... I still havent found my answers if anyone could point me towards a little tutorial on buffing out a shine on a aluminum case that would be awesome. #2. The big question really...I was looking at this case mod click and...
  11. U

    RAID installed, Wiring *exposed* pics :)

    alright you've inspired me to re-wire my case but I was wondering a few things. I have some pretty stiff wires coming from my power supply and i've afraid of cracking my motherboard if I muscle em around a bit or maybe pulling one from a molex connector....should I be so worried?
  12. U

    Teaching a Modding Workshop

    please
  13. U

    Teaching a Modding Workshop

    come to connecticut
  14. U

    Sapphire PI-A9RX480

    nvm downloaded it and it works ty!!
  15. U

    Sapphire PI-A9RX480

    I checked the ATI System Manager and it doesnt tell me any temperature information.
Back
Top