• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by UltraDSA

  1. U

    MadCATZ Cyborg M.M.O. 7 gaming mouse review . . .

    I've been using the MMO 7 for almost a week and am just now finally getting the hang of it and comfortably using all the buttons. I came from using a G9 so I am comfortable with using thumb buttons and needed more so that's why I picked the MMO 7 up. With out a doubt this mouse is the greatest...
  2. U

    Samsung S27A750 glossy coat

    I have the 23" version and have it in a living room with a triple panel bay window about 10 feet away have no issues with reflection. I also have another computer next to mine with a different glossy monitor and there is a bit of detectable reflection on that one. I didn't even realize it had...
  3. U

    NEW (Beta) Nvidia 301.24 Graphics drivers

    And the Display port now works for 120hz monitors. Thats a big one.
  4. U

    Another What-to-Get: 6870 CFX to 6950 CFX? 7970 / GTX 680?

    Your FPS is off in BF3 as I get 100+ FPS so maybe your CPU bound? Edit: also wanted to add that crossfire 6870's beat out a single 7970 by a good 15FPS in BF3 so that would be a down grade unless you buy 2.
  5. U

    Help decide S27A750 or S27A950

    Just wanted to report that I purchased both the S27A750 and the S23A750 to figure out what size would be best vs pixel density and ended up keeping the 23" and sending back the 27". From about 1.5' I could see the pixels on the 27 but could not on the 23. Overall both monitors rock for gaming...
Back
Top