• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by ukSleek

  1. U

    Could you please let me know if this CPU will work in my IC7 MAX 3 mobo

    Well i'm not sure what i done in my BIOS? (i tried adjusting just about everything!) but i reset the CMOS and now i'm able to boot up @ stock speed and have reduced my OC to 3.6 and I've just run Prime95 for over nine hours with no problem's! :D Thanks for the replys guy's ;)
  2. U

    Could you please let me know if this CPU will work in my IC7 MAX 3 mobo

    yes Yes..check my sig Enermax Noisetaker II 600w Currently running @3.7 Idle's between 30 & 36 and max load @ 40/42 degrees with MBM I've upped it to 1.6v even tried 1.625 Sorry I might not have made myself clear enough.. When i reset it back to stock 3.4 it takes a while searching for...
  3. U

    Could you please let me know if this CPU will work in my IC7 MAX 3 mobo

    I got the CPU installed but I'm having some problems...This is what i've posted @ Abit forums..with no reply as of yet..
  4. U

    Could you please let me know if this CPU will work in my IC7 MAX 3 mobo

    Thx for the response ;) I have posted at Abit.usa forum's but nobody as of yet are being too helpfull..unlike you guy's! http://forum.abit-usa.com/showthread.php?t=121958 I see in your Futermark result's it just say's your board was an IC7 can you confirm for me please that you had the MAX3...
  5. U

    Could you please let me know if this CPU will work in my IC7 MAX 3 mobo

    Pentium 4 IV 3.4GHz HT Skt478 2MB Extreme Edition Spec's are: Processor type Intel Pentium 4 Processor core Gallatin Part number BX80532PG3400F RK80532PG0962M Package type 478-pin FC-PGA2 Processor speed (GHz) 3.4 Bus speed (MHz) 800 L2 cache size (KB) 512 L3 cache size...
  6. U

    FOR SALE Gainward 6800 GT GS 256mb AGP

    With NV 5 cooler.. No reserve! & first time selling on the Bay... Problem is i've listed it in Input devices (i just listed my TIR prior and used that sale as a template doh!)...
  7. U

    Cheap AGP Gainward 6800GT 256 GS FOR SALE

    cheers..i did look for buy & trade section..i'll move my post Can a Moderator delete my post in this section..i don't know how too?
  8. U

    Cheap AGP Gainward 6800GT 256 GS FOR SALE

    No reserve! & first time selling on the Bay... Problem is i've listed it in Input devices (i just listed my TIR prior and used that sale as a template doh!) http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=004&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=140085350664&rd=1&rd=1
  9. U

    I got my 20 pipe Gainward 7800GS today! :D

    Thx for the response!..very informative ;)
  10. U

    I got my 20 pipe Gainward 7800GS today! :D

    Hi,I couldn't afford a full system upgrade so i just got one of these through the post today from Overclockers.co.uk ;) Gainward BLISS GeForce 7800 GS+ SILENT 512MB GDDR3 TV-Out/Dual DVI (AGP) - Retail (GX-032-GW) Gainward BLISS GeForce 7800 GS+ SILENT 512MB GDDR3 TV-Out/Dual DVI (AGP) -...
  11. U

    What's the best Intel Socket 775 board?

    Ok, thx for your advice ;)
  12. U

    What's the best Intel Socket 775 board?

    what do ya reccomend..I'm not so bothered about the cost ;)
  13. U

    Are my voltages ok? Screenshot inside

    thx for the responses ;) Here's some..sry bout the quality :) I have two fans at the front,one on the side pannel and one at the rear.
  14. U

    Are my voltages ok? Screenshot inside

    I run prime stable for 10 hrs 3.4 @ 3.7 max load so far for CPU has been 56c and my GPU is cooled by Artic Cooler NV5 rev 3 max load so far for my GPU has been 79c p.s it's still quite warm here at the moment. I havn't noticed any problems as of yet and been running games/sims & programs...
Back
Top