Recent content by ugo1

  1. U

    Intel NIC's 802.3ad Link Aggregation in Windows 7?

    Hi You have succesful teamed the ASUS P9X79 WS lans? regards Ugo
  2. U

    ASRock X79 Extreme 11

    Hi, this boarrd worth the money? (i will use it with SAS traditional drive) Regards Ugo
  3. U

    ASRock X79 Extreme 11

    @BETA I suggest a liquid cooling system like the corsair ones @VEGA I'm thinking at this Corsair ram . They work greet on my new Asrock z77 exreme 9 Ugo
  4. U

    ASRock X79 Extreme 11

    Hi, Vega can you post some picture about ram "Dremeling"? (i would like do buy the new corsair dominator platium...) at the end what about sas performance (even if i will use these ports with sas traditional disks) Regards Ugo
  5. U

    Z77 asrock Extreme9 aftermarket cpu cooler

    Hi, system must run 24/7 so I don't know if water cooling is good Ugo
  6. U

    Z77 asrock Extreme9 aftermarket cpu cooler

    Hi, can someone suggest a silent air cooled cpu heat sink for the ASRock Z77 Extreme 9. with the ability to use all the four ram slot and the latest corsair performance ram (high profile)? regards Ugo
  7. U

    ASRock X79 Extreme 11

    motherboard final version on show at computex can some one suggest black/ silver/ gold ram for it? ugo
  8. U

    ASRock X79 Extreme 11

    Hi, will this motherboard realeased? Regards Ugo
  9. U

    FINALLY - Arc Midi Review

    what about silence I need the computer on 24/7 without a discrete grafhic card Ugo
  10. U

    The [H]ard Forum Storage Showoff Thread - Post your 10TB+ systems

    Hi, I'm planning in the next months to build a 36TB storage sistem for obvious cost reason the built wil be made step by step As start component i think at modo: Asus P6X58D Premiun (I already have it and will be turning of whe lga socket motherboard will come aout ram: 6 Gb (I...
  11. U

    New Lian Li PC-V354 m.atx case : Specification & Feature

    Hi I use four drive 2 + 2 Ugo
  12. U

    New Lian Li PC-V354 m.atx case : Specification & Feature

    Hi, is there a way to limit yhe hard disk cage vibration. The rest of my built is very silent Ugo
  13. U

    New Lian Li PC-V354 m.atx case : Specification & Feature

    Hi I need a cooler for my i5 2600 it must be very quiet regards Ugo
  14. U

    Help me configuring Hp1810-24G procurve and Pfsense

    Hi, I'm trying to configure Hp1810-24G and pfsense firewall with no success. I' would like to create two virtual lan on swich which share same internet connection. To simplifing I suppose vlan 2 port 1-12 vlan 3 port 13-23 port 24 pfsense lan connection What altready I do on...
  15. U

    pfsense, how to add routable IP ranges?

    Hi, I have the lan on rl1 and the wan on rl0 I create two vlans Interface VLAN tag Description --rl1--------------2-------------- CASA --rl1--------------3-------------UFFICIO I after create two new interface OPT1 linked to vlan 2 on rl1 (CASA) OPT2 linked to...
Back
Top