• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by ugemeistro

  1. U

    Square Enix Struggles To Calm Fans As “Final Fantasy VII Remake” Goes Episodic

    never beaten the four weapons without use of game shark. the first time i beat it was around 80 hours and i leveled most guys to 60. never got the gold chocobo until i used the shark.
  2. U

    Texas Utility Offers Nighttime Special: Free Electricity

    Yup and my monthly bill is now less than a $100 month, because i got my job schedule during the day and i have about 3 hours at home at 11.9 cents/kwh the rest is free...
  3. U

    California Governor Vetoes Bill Banning Drones Over Private Property

    Is there any law against shooting it with a paint ball gun?
  4. U

    Nintendo’s Next Console May Not Have A Disk Drive

    I see this as a Wii U mini...not the NX
  5. U

    NO sound coming out HMDI

    yup, and the meter shows no sounds. I'm updating to 8.1 right now hopefully that fixes that problem.
  6. U

    NO sound coming out HMDI

    the only sound i can get now is through the 3.5mm jack, i've deleted and DL's the newest and previous drivers, tried 3 hdmi cables and tried it thru both the TV, home theater receiver and a 2nd monitor. It was working on Win 10 Enterprise edition, but i decided against it.
  7. U

    NO sound coming out HMDI

    I just installed windows 8 pro and for some unknown reason i'm not getting any sound my asus h97i plus bios is on hdmi for sound out and the meter on the sound is showing sound but nothing is coming thru except for video only....
  8. U

    Need a HTPC card to play Bluray and etc

    720p on any video player online, espn, youube, etc..yes i installed them I just picked up a Windows 8 Pro, eff Windows 10 for now...thanks for all the help tho
  9. U

    Need a HTPC card to play Bluray and etc

    Blu-ray and 720p playback is a bit pixelated ...
  10. U

    Need a HTPC card to play Bluray and etc

    so i just tried to change from auto gpu RAM to 512MB and my ASUS board would reboot with error check until i reloaded original BIOS specs. GRRRRRR!! Now I wish I had the money for that GT740 (sighs)
  11. U

    Need a HTPC card to play Bluray and etc

    I'm not worried about the software for the Blu-ray/DVD. This is going to be for the living room and i have a Sony BR in the bedroom that will stream the content on my network drive. Is there anything else I need to complete my HTPC?
  12. U

    Need a HTPC card to play Bluray and etc

    Okay, I'll give it a go...
  13. U

    Need a HTPC card to play Bluray and etc

    Just a new system build, 1st Intel since the P2, had a FM2 A10 before i stupidly tried a Dell Venue Tablet...I'm now running Win 10 Enterprise Evaluation on a 320GB HDD, video seems better, still learning BIOS on this ASUS. Should I try increasing the RAM for on board video? It's at 128MB right...
  14. U

    Need a HTPC card to play Bluray and etc

    i have a Intel G3258 and a ASUS H97I Plus with 4GB DDR3 1600 (single chip). I'm planning on getting another 4GB chip (picked up a patriot viper xtreme today for $27 with a 7MIR) and i'm running Linux Mint and the video is okay for playback. It isn't running slow even with the OS running on a...
Back
Top