Thank you for the reply, I have read the suggested blog many times and that is why I bought the ZeusRAM SLOG. As for 100-150 being good, maybe if you are using standard SSD's but not by anything I have read. Keep in mind I paid several thousand dollars for 8GB. The slog is supposed to be sized...
ZeusRAM SLOG. As for 100-150 being good, maybe if you are using standard SSD's but not by anything I have read. Keep in mind I paid several thousand dollars for 8GB. The slog is supposed to be sized by taking your trransfer bandwidth times 5 seconds which at 10Gbe is ~ 5GB. What I would expect...
I am having a issue that I hope someone can help with. I have been testing various configs using Nappit on Open Indiana and Nexenta. I have a ZeusRAM as my SLOG. I seem to get only get about a maximum of 100GB/s using NFS and 10Gbe to the pool. I have tried 4 600GB 15K mirrored vdevs, 5 3TB 7.2k...
First of all my accolades to _Gea. Napp-It is a great product.
I am trying to get some input on my performance and what I can do to tune it.
First some background, I am not a newbie to ZFS but by no means a expert. I have used it on Solaris, Nexenta, OSX but have not had the time to sit down...