• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Twizty

  1. T

    OFFICIAL: BF4 Mantle Cat 14.1 Performance and Feedback Thread

    I run at 1080p, should've mentioned that previously. I'll have to do that next time I pop in game, see what it's doing.
  2. T

    OFFICIAL: BF4 Mantle Cat 14.1 Performance and Feedback Thread

    Thought I'd throw in my 2 cents worth since I'm trying to figure out how I'm seeing people with similar systems post gains with Mantle, and yet I'm seeing a loss. PC Stats: Core i7 2700k stock speed 16gb Kingston PC3-10700 Asus Maximus IV Extreme-Z Sapphire HD 7770 1GB stock speeds The...
  3. T

    which Headphones to get?

    I have the ATH-AD700 Open and they're absolutely fantastic. I do a lot of gaming for extended periods of time and have no problem wearing them the entire time and the audio quality is excellent as well. I would definitely recommend them. If you need a mic, do as I did. Zalman has a clip on...
Back
Top