i've got it at 1024x768 60hz
for some reason it sets the default at medium settings (which it shouldn't with the 7900gs ko, at least I don't think it should.) and it still does it there.
so yeah, anyone else have any ideas? nothing has worked so far
could the problem possibly be the fact that I'm using wireless internet at 11 mbps? Because i've had no problems with my lappy doing it
I've tried reinstalling, changing/updating drivers, switching from software to hardware audio rendering, and the problem still persists. Also, when the game initially starts (the actual gameplay) everything is totally laggy and choppy. It will do that for about 30 seconds and then mellow out...
alright, the specs are: (everything here is about 2 months old except the video card)
athlon 64 venice 3400
1gb corsair valueselect
foxconn socket 939 nvidia nforce 4 ultra mobo
this is brand new btw (just arrived yesterday, but the problem has been happening before this came) evga 7900gs...
I'm not sure if this is the right subforum to post this in but it makes the most sense to me.
While playing BF2 online anytime I get into a vehicle, or sometimes just randomly throughout gameplay, the game freezes and I have to restart my computer. Anyone have any idea why it will do this and...