• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by tweekie

  1. T

    Two similar mobo's and cooling but differing CPU temps (x7dwn+)

    Before I get windows installed - from esxi hardware status: Good server: Problem server: Same stepping, but esxi doesn't show the CPU family. Another issue with the problem server is that one of the RAM slots doesn't work therefore both it and it's pair cannot be used. I know with...
  2. T

    Two similar mobo's and cooling but differing CPU temps (x7dwn+)

    I need to get windows installed and some diag tools running, will update once I've done that.
  3. T

    Two similar mobo's and cooling but differing CPU temps (x7dwn+)

    Thanks for that, no I'm not sure about the stepping, I purchased them in matching pairs but not all at the same time. Will check.
  4. T

    Two similar mobo's and cooling but differing CPU temps (x7dwn+)

    Hi folks, Looking for advice. I have a pair of dual CPU servers running vSphere. (I'll post some pics in the dually pics section shortly) The problem is they have very different CPU temps (according to the mobo BIOS) One of them set's off the mobo CPU alarm regularly. The other one never...
Back
Top