• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by TweakNFreak

  1. T

    Can Orthos Stress test Harm your system?

    Yes, it is an OCing MB. My CPU Voltage on my SB CPU never went past 1.23 Volts.
  2. T

    Can Orthos Stress test Harm your system?

    I did not go too crazy on Voltages. I Know that you can fry things by going overboard on OCing. But the question is, if your system is mostly stabile in an OC, can Orthos itself push it over the edge & fry something while it is Stressing the CPU/System for a long time?
  3. T

    Can Orthos Stress test Harm your system?

    I recently decided to run Orthos Stress test on my OC'ed machine. It Blue screened at 7 hours and 45 minutes (which is disapointing because I was going to call it all good at 8 hours). Anyhow, my main question is the following: Is it possible to fry the CPU, Ram or MOBO doing stuff like...
  4. T

    Can Orthos Stress test Harm your system?

    I recently decided to run Orthos Stress test on my OC'ed machine. It Blue screened at 7 hours and 45 minutes (which is disapointing because I was going to call it all good at 8 hours). Anyhow, my main question is the following: Is it possible to fry the CPU, Ram or MOBO doing stuff like...
  5. T

    Official ASUS P8P67 Series Overclocking Guide and Information

    Wicked, what was your RAM Voltage set to in order to run your Kingston sticks @ 2133MHz?
Back
Top