Recent content by turnscrew

  1. T

    Configuration for 1080p Gameplay Recording

    Thanks very much for the link. But I think this topic has blew up :D
  2. T

    Which of these "CD Key Sites" Are Legit

    Well, I don't know it would be advertising or not but I would like to share my experience with a store. Actually I was looking for Metro 2033 Steam key and I found it for $4.99 on this page. I thought it would be scam because the price was absurdly low and the site was very new, has low Facebook...
  3. T

    What is everyone playing now?

    Team Fortress 2 :D
  4. T

    Configuration for 1080p Gameplay Recording

    Hey everyone! Recently I decided to build a desktop again. Currently I'm using notebook and it's horrible for gaming, I never tested recording on it lol. Anyways, I want to find out which hardwares should I take note of for especially 1080p video recording?
  5. T

    Upcoming AMD Never settle Reloaded bundle games

    It's good to see no more crap games anymore. Battlefield 4 is a really good offer. Many people would prefer AMD cards for it :)
  6. T

    Asus 7950 DC II (Literally) Caught Fire

    Oh, I was thinking to buy this card in the near future. Now I should reconsider my plan :/
Back
Top