Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I'm hoping that Streacom are showing a new SFF case at Computex. They mention they are showing a new desktop case on their own website and I've seen a pretty cool looking enclosure (I don't mean the NUC case) of some kind in techpowerup's picture feed, but finding any more information has been...
I like the idea and have to agree that current pico psu cases don't provide for the hardware that is now possible to cram in. Be it an AMD A10 setup or intel & low profile graphics, there is scope for some nice yet tiny builds. My personal favourite is the Streacom F1C, although it does not...