• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by TUKIN18S

  1. T

    FS/FT: 8400GS 256MB, HTPC Case, Wii Tiger Woods 10, HD3450 512MB

    wish we could edit title bump
  2. T

    FS/FT: 8400GS 256MB, HTPC Case, Wii Tiger Woods 10, HD3450 512MB

    I didn't register it when I bought it...so no warranty...sorry
  3. T

    FS/FT: 8400GS 256MB, HTPC Case, Wii Tiger Woods 10, HD3450 512MB

    Sorry Dubuque, IA, will update original post I don't know. I bought it probably 3 years ago or so for a HTPC build I did and I hardly ever used it. This is just what I have left.
  4. T

    WTB Pci-e Video card something cheap need asap

    I have an nvidia 8400GS 256MB for 30 shipped. I have a fs thread if you want to search. PM me if interested.
  5. T

    FS/FT: 8400GS 256MB, HTPC Case, Wii Tiger Woods 10, HD3450 512MB

    Parting out some stuff I have found laying around email: chad.harwick (at) gmail <dot> com Ebay under iadubber Heatware: tukin18s 23-0 Location: Dubuque, IA All prices are OBO and plus shipping Possible trades: PS3 bluray remote, PS3 controller, PS3 games, IPOD Touch Nvidia 8400GS 256MB -...
  6. T

    FS: 40GB PS3 System, Valkyria Chronicles, Unreal Tournament III, 1TB WD External HDD

    no need, I ended up buying my buddy's PS3 lastnight. thanks though.
  7. T

    2 Wii Games (Madden 2010 & Tiger Woods 2010)

    I have two games for sale for the wii. Both $40 shipped obo. Both played only 5 or 6 times. Madden 2010 Tiger Woods 2010 (minus the wiimotion attachment) email is chad.harwick (at) gmail _dot_ com
  8. T

    Cases, 775 Mobos, and more! Cleaning out closet!

    pics of the ipod to chad.harwick [at] gmail.com
  9. T

    FS: Canon Rebel XTI plus many goodies

    interested in any trades? email me chad.harwick REMOVE @gmail.com
Back
Top