• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by tt-enthusiasts

  1. T

    Thermaltake Debuts Full Range Of Hand-Built Radiators

    Hey Guys, Sorry you dont like the Goatee, but its not going anywhere ;) First off I will engage the galvanic corrosion issue in this one post but I do not plan to get in a debate about it as I dont feel it is necessary and is detrimental to the community. This is something that is...
  2. T

    Thermaltake Urban T81 Full Tower Case Review @ [H]

    Hi Night_Hawk-19, What exactly would you use more than 8 slots for as even the largest boards in length top to bottom fit just fine. maybe I missed one but 4 way boards should have no issue fitting at all here, so what can we do to better meet what you are looking for? Extra slots for...
  3. T

    What will I get from Thermaltake?

    awesome! :)
  4. T

    What will I get from Thermaltake?

    Hey Guys, Thank you for the kind words, I am glad they got you taken care of. My guys in the Customer Service team are very good people, and I am proud that their personalities have reflected so well on all of you. Now that your PSU is back in service get back to gaming and enjoying your PC :)
  5. T

    What will I get from Thermaltake?

    We try to do whatever we can to help everyone out... Im glad you had an awesome experience thats what our team strives for.
  6. T

    What will I get from Thermaltake?

    sure, and if you have any issues please let me know and i will do whatever i can to help. Of course this does extend to all of you as I am always happy to help however I can :)
  7. T

    What will I get from Thermaltake?

    We take really good care of anyone with an RMA Item. If we do not have the s same item we will give you one of equivalent performance and sometimes even an upgraded part depending on stock.
  8. T

    Thermaltake Air Cooling... Looking for feedback

    All of this is not going for a loss, we take feedback seriously and it helps us with current and future products to point them in a direction that would be better and you would like to see.
  9. T

    Thermaltake Air Cooling... Looking for feedback

    wow thats alot of responses so quick lol.
  10. T

    Thermaltake Air Cooling... Looking for feedback

    Thanks for that :) I hope more good feedback will come from this.
  11. T

    Thermaltake Air Cooling... Looking for feedback

    Well i'll take that as this is all feedback I can get on this particular subject? If so thats ok we can move on to another, I just want to make sure I can help make something better for you guys
  12. T

    Thermaltake Air Cooling... Looking for feedback

    Competition for the first have you looked at the Contac series? for the upper end as you say we are right at the heels of those coolers with the Frio series at a reasonable pricepoint but there will be more to see soon.... how soon I cant say exactly but I hope sooner rather than later.
  13. T

    Thermaltake Air Cooling... Looking for feedback

    Which product are you referencing here? I see alot of generalizations but I am more than willing to work with this but I need to know which product are your referencing.. Subpar performance: (which product) Childish design: (which product) Childish name: (which product) rebranded...
  14. T

    What Can thermaltake Do For You?

    First of all thank you for the support and thank you for letting us know your experience.. as for the LED control I can definitely look into that. EDIT: oh and LOL at the name :D
  15. T

    What Can thermaltake Do For You?

    I can look into this, but it is true taht specific model of radiator is not available seperate for purchase but if it is possible I will definitely work on adding it. We try to explore every avenue from the more value based products to teh more higher end offerings, that is why i am here...
Back
Top