Recent content by Try2fixit

  1. T

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    Hi, the black tower looks quite nice. Which model is it? Greetings Mario
  2. T

    Official Dell 2707WFP Thread !!! Info, Pictures, Reviews

    You don´t even need a crt with stopwatch to test it. You only need a second TFT without Overdrive (because of the existing input-lag) in dual-screen-mode. Then you enlarge your desktop on both screens and use a small window (e.g. calculator) and move it up and down in the middle between the...
  3. T

    NEC "24WMGX2" - Any News?

    Hi Travbomb, I´m sad to hear, that there will be no S-IPS in the 24"-version of the WMGX². I really thought about buying this TFT (in Germany), but if it will include "only" a S-PVA I will go for Eizo. Greetings Mario
  4. T

    Official Dell 2707WFP Thread !!! Info, Pictures, Reviews

    Hi, do you notice any input lag and what about ghosting / blurring / smearing in first-person-shooter-games??? Does the TFT make any noticable noise? Greetings Mario
  5. T

    Official Dell 2707WFP Thread !!! Info, Pictures, Reviews

    Hi@all, this is my first post at this great forum. I´m from Germany so my English is certainly not perfect. Sorry for that. I´m looking for a TFT to replace my F-520 Sony crt. Two years ago I tested NEC 2080UX+ and Iiyama 21" (same panel as NEC 2180UX) and both displays...
Back
Top