• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by trpwakawaka

  1. T

    best way to study, read up on asp.net

    Since you are using web forms, you might as well use the server controls they made to make your life easier. http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/vstudio/fkzs2t3h(v=vs.100).aspx * As for any ORM, the benefits, most of the time, trump the performance implications. A lot of what an ORM does...
  2. T

    Scientists Build Orgasm Machine For Women

    So if there is a remote, it uses a wireless signal, correct? If that is the case, how long before someone cracks it and makes a program that can trigger it from their cell?!?!
  3. T

    Syntax/formatting questions

    Depends, like all other consisitency is most important, that said I normally use option 1. I do use option 3 for auto-properties public bool IsActive { get; private set; }
  4. T

    Need Help with some javascript validation.

    Remove the square brakets in your name tags. I have never seen anyone do that. I would recommend using a hypen if you want to break it up. EG 1-acctnum
  5. T

    For any Final Fantasy series fans....

    I haven't played any since X-2....obviously for good reason lol. But I would have to say 9, 7, 8, 6 are my favorite. FF7 was good, the beginning is a little slow, which it was a little faster to get into the over-world, but other than that it had many good things about it: materia, mini...
  6. T

    Python vs PHP

    *edit
  7. T

    Games with the best level design

    I was ROFL'ing all over the place. I actually owned this game for the Sega-CD and I appreciate you sir and your post. To appreciate this post, please watch this. skip to 5:30
  8. T

    Where did all the good games go?

    Holy crap, I thought I was the only person that ever played that game. It was a good one and went on forever it seemed. Had everything, puzzles, FPS-missions, hand-to-hand, you could transfer your soul to another body, I mean hoy crap was that game good!
  9. T

    Setting a subdirectory as root for children only

    Are you using the exact same web server (engine, version, etc...)? I have heard that sometimes then it attempts to resolve a path, instead of using the css relative path, it uses the websites relative path. Haven't seen it myself, but heard of it.
  10. T

    Setting a subdirectory as root for children only

    using "../" will back you up a directory and "../../" will back you up 2 directories. I am finding it hard to figure out the usefulness of this. A single directory up from the current location is the "root" directory and a directory up from that location is the root of those files, so how...
  11. T

    Custom cross domain metric tracking system implementation in php

    After re-reading the documentation, you are correct sir. Now I know something new :), thanks. Put the snippet in the head tag
  12. T

    Custom cross domain metric tracking system implementation in php

    From my understanding, your code is no different than mine. It is still a selector that selects ALL the anchor tags and wires the click event of each that to it. I guess I kinda see the point of selecting the body, but I don't know the performance implications, if any, that would occur from...
  13. T

    Custom cross domain metric tracking system implementation in php

    From past experiences, you would need to create a external js file that the user would have to put on all their web pages. When the document is loaded, you would start trackins various things. EX: Every second or two, you would use a ajax request to your server that the user is on the page...
Back
Top